Format and Length A portfolio of information related to an identified topic can be provided for this assessment.
Submission Submission is to via an online drobox on the campus specific tile of the NRSG 374 LEO unit.
Format and Length (Booklet) A booklet in word document proving an overview of an identified palliative care related topic.
Instruction 1. Booklet presentation will be in landscape format with evidence-based content being presented in two columns. So that the Booklet can be folded in half if printed and compiled as a booklet.
2. Diagrams used within the booklet are to be professional, linked to the content and referenced appropriately.
3. Headings can be used throughout the booklet to guide the structure and information presented.
4. The content for the booklet is to provide a series of focussed points highlighting aspects of the identified topic.
5. Intext referencing is to be used to support the provided information A.P.A. 6th ed or 7th ed will be accepted. Styling for all in-text references and reference list. Library resources on referencing are available here: https://www.studentportal.acu.edu.au/acuinfo/services-and- support/academic-skills-unit/academic-referencing-skills
Submission Submission is via an online Turnitin drobox on the campus specific tile of the NRSG 374 LEO unit.
Writing requires skill and being able to write within a specified word limit is an essential component of professional and academic work. Reading and writing critically are fundamental skills which demonstrate an understanding and an ability to make judgements and solve problems, hence why only 10% of a word count should be direct quotes. That is, if the word count is 1500 words only 150 of those words should be direct quotes. Word counts provide students with an indication of the amount of detail and work required for each assessment item.
What is included in a word count?
Essentially, all text within an assessment item from the introduction through to the conclusion is counted in the word count. This includes all in-text citations, direct quotes and headings.
What is not included in a word count?
The word count does not include the following:
• Title page
• Reference list
• Figures and legends
ASSIGNMENTS SUBMITTED JUST BEFORE THE DUE DATE AND TIME
Please note that if you submit your assignment, notice that the similarity index is high but do not have time to revise your assignment before the due date has passed, then you are advised to:
• contact the Lecturer in Charge and request that your assignment be removed.
• revise the assignment, submit it within three days of the due date and incur a late submission penalty.