2. Research, Comprehend, and Analyse your chosen case in a hard copy assignment
using the IRAC method.
3. Create presentations slides and present your work.
4. Assessment marks available - 20 marks/ 20% of the total
5. Late assignments and presentations will incur a deduction of one mark per day late, including weekends.
6. Assignments and presentations older than 7 days will not be accepted.
7. You must submit a hardcopy of the assignment and copy of the presentation slides
on the due date.
8. Due Date and Presentation Date â€“ Week 9
Choose one case from the list below. Then go to the Austlii website to research the case.
ASIC v Hellicar  HCA
ASIC v Lindberg  VSC
Shafron v ASIC  HCA Nb: 3rd May 2012 judgment
ASIC v Healey  FCA
Vines v ASIC (2006) NSWSC
ASIC v Adler (2002) NSWSC Nb: 14th March 2002 judgment
Brunninghausen v Glavanics  NSWCA
ASIC v Rich (2003) Nb: 24thFebruary 2003 judgment
ASIC v Parker (2003) Federal Court of Australia
ASIC v Loiterton (2004) NSWSC
ASIC v PFS Business Development Group Pty Ltd  VSC
Hall v Poolman  NSWSC
ASIC v Australian Investors Forum Pty Ltd (No. 2) (2005) NSWSC Nb: 30th November 2005 judgment
State of South Australia v Marcus Clark (1996)
ASIC v Vizard (2005) FCA