Recent Question/Assignment

Part C (Business Plan) : Weight distributed as follows: 10% of the business plan will attract a team assessor,,,‘ remaining sections, totalling 90% of the business plan muc-, _c,clequaliy among the indivicffirill, team members and may be individually assessed or assessed as a team. Executive Summary (10% - team mark); Background and Market Analysis (2%); Product or Service (4%); Competitive Analysis (4%); Environment Analysis (4%); SWOT Analysis, Comp Advantage and Direction (4%); Marketing Plan (4%); Operations Plan (4%); Personnel Plan (2%); Financial Plan (2%).