Individual Assignment Week 10
Students will have the opportunity to select a contemporary business ethics case that has been raised in the media within the past three months within Australia only. Areas covered may include (but not limited to: business fraud, corporate social responsibility, leadership misconduct). Students must (after consultation with the lecturer and after a short presentation to the class provide the details of their case). Student's must incorporate individual research to support their argument e.g a summary of the company's code of conduct and or corporate social responsibility policy.
Instructions and Learning Outcomes:
I. Introduction and conclusion
• Your introduction should be a short summary of the article and your plan for answering the questions.
• Your conclusion should be a concise statement that is consistent with your introduction
2. The outline and summary should show that you understand issues raised from an ethical Perspective Outline/summary of arguments demonstrates clear understanding of relevance to ethics not just personal ethics and legal ramifications (if applicable)
3. Demonstrate own decision making/judgement processes in relation to the ethical issue demonstrating of how individual ethical judgements are made and how they may vary.
4. Provide an outline of relevant ethical moral philosophies demonstrates an understanding of the ethical moral philosophies discussed in class and can apply philosophy to actions/consequences.
5. Use of academic writing and referencing including attention to spelling. grammar and punctuation. Adherence to the Harvani style guide as listed in the Holmes academic course guide must be used (both in text and reference list)