Marketing for Managers (MRKT 20052)
Individual Written Task (40%)
Vacation Week Friday (14-Apr-2017) 05:00 PM AEST
Individual Written Task - 2:
This assessment task requires you to analyze the -marketing and competitive environment- of a University brand (such as -CQUniversity- etc.) in Australia. Consider that you are a marketing manager of one such University in Australia. The analysis of the marketing and competitive environment should include (but is not limited to): background, market summary, and demand assessment, segmentation & target market, current marketing mix analysis [including current offer (product/service), distribution, promotion, and price], PEST analysis, competitor analysis of a close competitor/competing brand), SWOT analysis, and value & brand positioning analyses.
• The word limit for this report is 1500, excluding abstract or executive summary and references.
• It is expected that the report will be based on research findings, including data and information from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, Austrade, relevant and authentic Websites, textbooks, recent (i.e., 2012-2017) and relevant journal papers, personal experience and observation.
• This report requires students to demonstrate an understanding of relevant concepts, theories, tools, and models covered up to week 5 (at a minimum level).
• You need to follow similar examples that are available in your textbook, Moodle site and/or on the Web.
• You are strongly suggested to attend the lecture, tutorial, and online discussion sessions.
• Each assessment must be uploaded as a .doc or .docx file (word file).
• The -Turnitin- matching rate must not exceed 30%. The unit coordinator in consultation with the Deputy Dean of Learning and Teaching (DDLT) will decide about the nature of a penalty for a greater than 30% matching rate.
• Please familiarize yourself with the policies, such as assessment extension, late submission penalty and the like.
• If you have any difficulty, please discuss this with your lecturer/tutor and unit coordinator.
Use this link for Australia Top Universities
Select one from this list only ---