Essay of 250 words:
Reference style : HARVARD reference
Evaluating the Organizational Environment
- The next step is to evaluate the general economic and industrial environment in which the organization operates. This includes a review of the organizations competitive position. It is essential to conduct a qualitative and quantitative review of an organizations existing product line. The purpose of such a review is to make sure that the factors important for competitive success in the market can be discovered so that the management can identify their own strengths and weaknesses as well as their competitors' strengths and weaknesses.
[Opportunities and Threats]-SWOT Analysis identification and explanation. Apply your research according to info in stratsim as well). After identifying its strengths and weaknesses, an organization must keep a track of competitors' moves and actions so as to discover probable opportunities of threats to its market or supply sources.
READ READ READ MORE BEFORE RESEARCHING!!!
Assignment two is relate to identifying and justifying your strategy for your firm moving forward. Word count maximum 1500 words
These choices relate to five elements managers must consider when making decisions: (1) arenas, (2) differentiators, (3) vehicles, (4) staging and pacing, and (5) economic logic.
Most strategic plans focus on one or two such elements, often leaving large gaps in the overall strategy. Only when you have answers to questions about each of these five elements can you determine whether your strategy is an integrated whole. You are required to consider the following 5 elements in your assignment 2 in an environmental scan and analysis of your firm using the tools in the course.
VERY IMPORTANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE RESEARCH. PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY!!!
You need to complete the following
1. analyse using the strategy diamond
2. use at least TWO of analytical tools to further analyse the environment
3. identify and summarise the gaps in the firm
4. build objectives
5. formulate a strategy
6. offer options and then decide on a recommendation for the future . Be specific and offer .your contingencies